Esse video aula de ingles e narrado em portugues. Esse video foi feito especificamente para brasileiros e outras pessoas de lingua portuguesa que estao aprendendo ingles, mas tambem pode ser de ajuda a alunos de qualquer outra lingua.
This ESL video lesson is narrated in Brazilian Portuguese. It was created specifically for Brazilians and other Portuguese speakers who are learning English through this channel– English4Brazil. This lesson covers the meaning and difference between the verbs Speak and Talk. This video can also be helpful to learners who speak other languages.
Qual é a diferença entre os verbos Speak e Talk em ingles?
Os dois significam falar. As vezes os dois são intercambiaveis, as vezes não.
Base form Past Past participle
Speak spoke spoken falar
Talk talked talked falar, conversar
1. I will speak with her tomorrow. Eu falarei com ela amanhã. I will talk with her tomorrow.
2. The manager wants to speak with you. O gerente quer falar com você. The manager wants to talk with you.
3. Jesus spoke to his disciples. Jesus falou aos seus discípulos. talked
4. Ron and Kelly don’t speak to each other. Ron e Kelly não se falam. Ron and Kelly don’t talk to each other.
5. I speak English. Eu falo inglês. talk
6. Did you want to speak with me? Você queria falar comingo? Did you want to talk with me?
7. They were just talking. Ele só estavam falando. speaking
8. Hello, Mike speaking… May I help you? talking
9. You don’t know what you’re talking about! speaking
10. I don’t talk about it. speak
Filed in: verbos em ingles